Download Full Text (2.1 MB)
- Front Page: Dordt Community Responds to Title IX Lawsuit Against Department of Education; Dordt Removes Mask Mandate, Goes Against CDC Guidelines
- News: Dordt University Hosts Vaccine Clinic; Newly-Approved Sports Facility Promises Benefits for Dordt, Sioux Center Community; In Defense of the Heritage Village; COVID-19 Vaccine Panel Q & A; Poet Laura Apol Shares Stories of Hardship, Hope, and Healing; Dordt Plans In-Person Commencement Ceremony
- Art & Entertainment: Nobody Review; Leaving Home for a New Land in Minari; The Courier: A Realistic Look at Espionage
- Opinion: Opinion: Regarding Daunte Wright's Death; Opinion: In Support of Wearing Masks; Opinion: Why I Do Not Wear a Mask; Seven Things To Do When You're "Having a Bad Day"
- Feature: A Comeback from Cancer; Dordt v. Northwestern: Food Edition; The Christian Athlete
- Sports: Softball Eyes Halfway Point in GPAC Play; Baseball Battles Northwestern; Dordt Football Selected for NAIA Playoffs; Cross Country Crosses the Finish Line at Nationals
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt University, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt University, "The Diamond, April 16, 2021" (2021). Dordt Diamond. 793.