Download Full Text (7.4 MB)
- Front Page: The Art of the Prank: Mischief Often Targets the President; Eatable in Its Sophomore Year at Dordt; Sioux Center Goes "Viral"
- News: Dordt Hosts High School FFA Competition; Science, Faith, or Both?; Another Train Derailment in Northwest Iowa; The "Blue Wave" Hits Texas in Cruz Senate Race; All the World on One Table; Kavanaugh Hearings Spark Suspicion, Division; Furry Friends Doggedly Visit Campus; Flooding in East Campus; Slug: Agriculture Internship Opportunities at Riverview; Student Symposium Renamed to Student Government
- Feature: Some Professors Take Classes Too; Scratch Curbside Cupcakes Sweeten Campus; Health Now Centered on Campus; Cookout Fails to Capture Students; Student Govt. Organizes Joint Bible Study and Club Fair; Dordt Grad Engineers Her Return to Campus
- Sports: De Jager Sets Up for Success; Two Teams, One Coach; Defenders Remain Undefeated in Conference Play After Wins; Defender Cross Country Teams Start Off With a Bang; Dordt Football:"Tip the Rock" Season; Sports Injuries Stop Runners in Their Tracks; Tiger Roars Again; Action! Filming for Football
- Opinion and Review: It's Not Funny; Healing the Wounded Hearts; Jack Ryan: Flag-Touting?; Lil Wayne's Tha Carter V is Ambitious, but Bloated
- The Back Page: Explaining the Raining: Why Siouxland Got Soaked
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, October 3, 2018" (2018). Dordt Diamond. 760.