Download Full Text (7.8 MB)
- Front Page: Living Conditions Concern East Campus Residents
- News: Parent's Weekend Activities Highly Attended; Parents, Visitors Enjoy Concert; Goheen Gallop Raises $1600 for Dea Lieu; Midnight Madness; American Society of Civil Engineers Club Takes on New Project: Club Constructs Concrete Canoe
- Features: Students Look for More Variety in Worship Style; Which Church Do You Attend, and Why?
- Opinion: A Simple Reminder; The Anti-Moderate: Forgotten in the Family, Pt. III; My Feminist Label: Manly Mystique; Too Much, Too Little: "Where's the Bean?!"
- Sports: Volleyball: 'Best Since 2005'; Young Blood Seeks to Sharpen Blade; Quarterback Spends Night in Hospital with Injury; Ask an Athlete
- Fine Arts: Fall Play Begins, and Its Success is No "Secret"; A Collage of Collages in Invitational Exhibition; Movie Review: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
- Amusements: Comic Mishaps; Versus; Calvinist Limericks
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, October 21, 2010" (2010). Dordt Diamond. 47.