Download Full Text (15.0 MB)
- Front Page: Stenzel Speaks on Sexuality, Hits Like a Mack Truck; New, Old Faces Highlight Late Night Preseason Fun
- News: Workshops Help Prepare Students; Annual Townie Uprising Flops; Program to Help Speed, Comprehension
- Variety: Parents Invade Campus; New Church Brings Hope; Picture Poll: How Would You Describe The Play?
- Editorials: Studying from a Service Perspective; Seek a Healthy Balance
- Opinion: FOCUS: We Serve an Almighty God; Global Observatory: Jesus Was Way Cool; Free Press: Discrimination at Dordt?
- Feature: Promise Keepers Calls Men to Accountability; Disaster Flood Relief Arrives... Dordt Style; Dordt Students Thankful for the Experience; Volunteers Serve and Are Served
- Sports: Golf Team Earns First-Ever Trip to National Tournament; We're Baaack! Blades Action Hits Dordt; Defenders go 3-1-2 in Last Six Games; Gaskill Named NAIA Player-of-the-Week; Runners Gearing up for Conference Meet; Dordt Volleyball Bounced Twice by Tough Opponents
- Entertainment: Dutch Choir Lift Voices in Praise; Go Fish Pleases Diverse Crowd; If You Liked The English Patient... ; Sarah McLachlan's Surfacing; Snow Falling on Cedars; American Novel Class Visits Red Cloud
- Final Word: Theology Department in Process of Change; Paper and Recycling Main Focus for Shamar This Year; Steve Bridges: Seinfeld to Little Caesar
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, October 16, 1997" (1997). Dordt Diamond. 198.