Download Full Text (29.4 MB)
- Front Page: Hard Work Results in a Pleasurable Performance by Koning, Smit; Endorphin's Still Got It Together; World Mission Seminar Opportunity
- Variety: Picture Poll: Reacting to Racism; Printing Policy Enforced; Student Forum Members Work Overtime
- Opinion: Free Press: Mr. and Mrs. College--Too Much Pressure... ; Global Observatory: Creational Stewardship; Focus: A Heartfelt Cry for Help
- Editorials: Searching for Solutions; Focus on the Real Enemy; Letter to the Community: See James 3
- Community Forum: Discrimination Through Ignorance; Living Like Servants; The Decay of Community
- Feature: Am I My Brother's Keeper?
- Sports: Women's Soccer Continues to Roll; Volleyball Winding Down, Won Last Three; Harriers Run in Just One Meet; Blades Riding a Roller Coaster; Defenders Pick up Steam, 9-4-2 on Year; Westmar to Drop out of Conference, Literally
- Odds and Ends: SHAMAR Adopts a Highway; Writers Visit Poetry Workshop in Des Moines; Task Force Seeks to Integrate Service and Curriculum with Community Projects
- Entertainment: Reviews; Dordt Defenders of Life to Host Costume Party
- Final Word: Are Cross-Cultural Programs Worthwhile?; Use Rises to Approximately 600 People During the Week at the Rec Complex; Hug-A-Linguist Days Feature Eriksons' Experiences in Translating
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, October 30, 1997" (1997). Dordt Diamond. 197.