Download Full Text (8.8 MB)
- Front Page: Coffee Shop in Danger of Closing; Dordt's Campus: Not Just for Students Anymore
- News: Change in SAC Leadership Shows Promise; Tentatively, Tradition Returns; Communication Club: Working for Other Clubs; Dordt Competes Against Iowa State University; Symposium Update; BIOLA Student Grabs Future Film Makers' Attention; Strauss Teaches Students to Enjoy Walking Away with the "Dordt Advantage"
- Features: Duncan Brings Shoe Drive to Dordt; Housing Discontent; Career Services: Helping Students Gear up for Their Future; What Did You Do over Heartland Break?
- Opinion: Dating Daze: Txting + D8ting = Luv; Reality Check: What Pacifism Means; Familiolatry; Alvin Observes: Gripes and Actions
- Sports: Blades Back on the Ice; Midnight Madness; Men's Soccer Stays Strong; Ask an Athlete; Know the Name
- Fine Arts: Atheist Playwright Provokes Christians to Action; Big Band Music Swings onto Campus; The Key to a Girl's Heart-Vampires; Notes of Inspiration
- Amusements: Comic Mishaps; Over/Under: Your Ultimate Guide on How to Think; Perceptive Polly; Featured Photo; Top Ten Things to Avoid
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, October 15, 2009" (2009). Dordt Diamond. 61.