Download Full Text (58.2 MB)
- Leading Off With the President: Are We Liberal Arts?
- Editor's Notes: Purposeful Living
- News: Bodies in Motion: Grant Funds Biomechanics Lab; Breaking the Stigma of Women in Computing; Campus Kudos; Biology Club Career Panel; Carolyne Muthoni Njeri: Ready for Nursing; Engineering and Art; Faculty Bits; Sports Updates: The Semester in Review; Honoring Retiring Faculty: Dr. John Visser, Dr. Charles Veenstra; Annual Faculty and Staff Awards Are Announced
- Features: Two Student Films Are Making Their Mark; 8,000 Miles with Dad; Fosse Wins National Award for Sound Design; Putting a Number on Student Satisfaction; Students at the Center; Also in the Library; Virtual Dordt
- Alumni: Digital, the Dordt Way; Sometimes Gracefully; A Dream Coming True; Alumni Bits; Faith and Work; Alumni Scholarships
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Voice, magazine, The Voice of Dordt College, college publication
Dordt College, "The Voice, Spring/Summer 2016: Volume 61, Issue 3" (2016). The Voice Archive. 278.