Download Full Text (9.5 MB)
- Front Page: NC/DC Vocalists Compete in Semi-Finals; Slum Documentary Finishes Filming in Kenya over Christmas
- News: Iron Chef Challenge Returns; No Shoes Required; Man Club Starts Purity Campaign; PLIA Looking to 'Show What Students Really Care About'; Working for His Food; Symposium Update; Lotterman Draws Crowd, Talks Economics; Speaking of Language...
- Features: Dutch Bakery Brings Back Late Night Donut Run; Future Unsure for International Students; Letter to Editor: "Manufactured Man'; What Are You Doing for Thanksgiving?
- Opinion: Dating Daze: Dating Beyond Definition; Reality Check: Don't Gloss Over Ft. Hood Reality; Letter to the Editor: Business of College; Alvin Observes: What's Your Identity Crisis?; Minto's Musings: Why Are Students Really Here?
- Sports: Flipping on the Field; Cross Country Sends Two to Nationals; Men's Basketball Begins Season 3-0; Know the Name; Ask an Athlete
- Fine Arts: Directing Class Debuts One-Act Shows; Notes of Inspiration; Camerata Given Standing Ovation; Festival Holds "Chalk Circle"
- Amusements: Comic Mishaps; Over/Under: Your Ultimate Guide on How to Think; Perceptive Polly; Featured Photo; Top Ten Ways to Ward off the Iowa Cold
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, November 12, 2009" (2009). Dordt Diamond. 59.