Download Full Text (6.3 MB)
- Front Page: Practices Done, Plays Created, Uniforms Planned: Powder Puff Players Ready to Compete; The Pulse of the First Mondays Lecture Series
- News: Dordt College Business Club, Carrie Foods Work Together to Make 55th Avenue a Success; Poetry by Professionals; SAC Movie Night: "To Infinity and Beyond!"; Author Speaks at Fruited Plain, in Dordt Classes; Student Symposium Update; Third Mondays: They're not the Same as First Mondays; Dordt Announces $50 Million Campaign
- Features: Knauss Revamps Dordt Public Relations: Making the Most of Social Media; A Millennial's Media: Out with the Old, in with the New; Facebook or Twitter
- Opinion: Forming Defenders: Schooled by a Foreigner; The Anti-Moderate: Forgotten in the Family, Pt. 2; My Feminist Label: Model Behavior; Too Much, Too Little: Worthwhile Words
- Sports: The Plague of Athletics; Ask an Athlete; Hockey Team Does Construction on Its New Locker Room
- Fine Arts: Graphic Designer Offers Advice; Retro Movie Review: "Cry Baby"
- Amusements: Comic Mishaps; Versus; Calvinist Limericks
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, September 30, 2010" (2010). Dordt Diamond. 31.