Download Full Text (14.7 MB)
- Front Page: Koldenhoven Returns for Lectures; Spring Department Lectures Broaden Cultural Awareness
- News: "Quiet in the Land" Depicts Early 20th Century Amish Life; Concert Sweetens Evening; FYI; Library Implements New Policy on Behavior; Let Prayer Change Your Life; Club Discusses Variety of Topics; Choir Tours Pella Area; English Department to Begin Judging Entries; Student Forum Update; World News
- Editorial: Nobody Asked You
- Campus Voice: Varied Voices: Why Bother?; Overheard...
- Features: The Year's Best Brings Audience to Its Feet
- Columns: Free Press: Metaphors and Other Deep Stuff; Equal Time
- Sports: Sports Extra; Women Prepare for Teikyo Westmar; Men Win Regular Season Finale
- Back Page: Snow Sculpture Contest Planned
Sioux Center, Iowa
Dordt College, Dordt Diamond, newspaper, student publication
Dordt College, "The Diamond, February 24, 1994" (1994). Dordt Diamond. 210.